Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ali Kyler-Wank - Jaden's Bar Mitzvah @ The Village Club

Dear Bobby,
I just want to thank you so much for the AMAZING job you did for Jaden's Bar Mitzvah this past Friday.  The Village Club at Lake Success is such a beautiful venue to begin with, but everything you did just brought it to a whole new level.  It was incredible!  Brian is a "floral-god!" and your vision of all the white flowers with the blue uplighting and the artistic bases all came together flawlessly!  People were telling me how fantastic it looked and how impressive it was.
I thank you for listening to all of my requests and input, and for giving me the room of my dreams!  Jaden thought the kids' lounge was so cool, and he loved seeing all of his HUGE pictures and logos around the room (special thanks to Hank too!!!)
I know you really did right by me Bobby, and I fully appreciate it!  In my eyes you're a real STAR!
Much love and appreciation!
Ali Kyler-Wank

No comments:

Post a Comment